Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Nose Job

Who knew playing basketball could be such a treacherous endeavor? Last week while playing basketball on the court here in Gravel Bay, Roatan, I caught a stray elbow with my nose. I don't recommend the human nose as a means for stopping a flying elbow, however as a last resort it can be done. I really regret not having gotten some "before" footage, but here is a bit of the storyline after the first trip to the clinic to reset my nose. This video takes place over a one week period.

5 comments:

  1. I think it is straighter than before:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose that was less expensive than actual plastic surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya gotta love a doctor who practices in his jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mr and Mrs Silseth ...wow , elbows are pretty dangerous ! and doctor practicing with its jeans is very common in South America too!! I made a linking button of your blog in my http://lecturaymeditacion.blogspot.com/ get well soon ! thanks for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love technology! ...and good doctors (especially in Honduras!)

    ReplyDelete