Friday, March 19, 2010

Canopy Tour Roatan Style

If you have wondered what tourists do when they come to Roatan this video is for you. On our day off Sandi and I went to one of our cruise ship ports and pretended to be tourists. Along the way we ran into one of our friends who operates a zip line canopy tour. We have decided that we will take you along on our tourist adventure. Most tours of this magnitude would cost a pretty penny, however since you are our friends we will cut you a deal. Come on, let's be tourists.

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this! Glad I found you on Google "Roatan news."

    I'd like to link your blog to my website, http://roatanvortex.com I like the way you use videos to describe the Roatan experience. It is a good compliment to my style of writing stories about day to day life on Roatan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, Peter! That was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing you took that trip before the internet and sewer started their demands on your time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete